KGroups/Small Groups (K=koinonia/fellowship) are smaller, intergenerational gatherings in each other’s homes for the purpose of cultivating life-transforming relationships with God, one another, and our community. In KGroup, people are able to examine and live out the fullness of the Christian life through the study of the Sunday morning sermon text, sharing life over a meal, and serving our community regularly.
KGroups meet throughout Bloomington/Normal usually on Sunday evenings. Childcare has been provided for some KGroups.
KGroups start back up the week of September 10th. The sign up is in the Church Foyer or you can contact Tim Trouten for more information.
1. Loomis KGroup, Sundays, 5:30-7:00pm, Loomis' Home Childcare Provided
2. Wilson-Ray KGroup, 1st & 3rd Sundays, 6:00pm, Ray's & Wilson's Homes (Alternating)
3. Barnes KGroup, 1st & 3rd Sundays, 7:00pm, Barnes' Home, Childcare Provided
4. Sims KGroup, Every Other Friday, 6:30pm, Sims' Home, Childcare Provided
5. Pence-Skaggs KGroup, Sundays, 5:30pm, Skaggs' Home
6. McLean KGroup, 1st & 3rd Sundays, 11:00am, Rassi's Home
7. Dietmeier KGroup (Young Adults), Wednesdays, 6:30pm, Hannah Lyons' Home
8. Kupferschmid-Young KGroup, Every Other Sunday, 6:00-7:30pm, Young's Home
You can join any KGroup throughout the year. For more information please contact Pastor Trouten or call the office at (309) 452-7927.