We strive to do all we can to accommodate you while you worship with us at Christ Church. It’s our goal to make our worship services easily accessible, thus making your worship experience with us one that is not hindered by our parking, building, or other factors. The following initiatives are in place to serve you better during our Sunday morning worship services:
- If you are physically challenged, you may exit your vehicle under our upper west side canopy. You will be helped into the building (or even directly to the sanctuary) and your vehicle will be parked for you. Please alert the greeter once you arrive that you would like assistance. Assistance will be provided following the service as needed.
- Our upper west side main entrance has automatic handicap accessible doors.
- We have an onsite wheelchair located in the coat area near the main west side entrance.
- We have limited “reserved” armchair seating on the end of row seats toward the back of the sanctuary.
- We offer wireless hearing assistance devices for those who have trouble hearing.
If you are in need, we hope you take advantage of these aids and services, as it is our desire to have everyone enjoy their worship experience at Christ Church. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our deacons, elders, or staff.